IDESTROY + Flip Top Head + Bridget (IVW2022)
- Three Wise Monkeys Colchester
TWM Live presents IDESTROY on Friday 4th February 2022 at Three Wise Monkeys Colchester for Independent Venue Week 2022.
Riotous live shows are IDESTROY’s calling card. Since forming in 2015, the trio, who met as students in Bristol, have played more than 300 gigs across the UK, Europe and Asia, selling out shows in South Korea and multiple tours in Germany. Two acclaimed EPs arrived along the way – 2016’s ‘Vanity Loves Me’ and 2018’s ‘Pure Joy of Life’ – but debut album ‘We Are Girls’ marks a significant step up. For the first time on record, their scorching singalongs sizzle with as much energy as the band on stage.
"An explosion of riotous energy that makes you want to get up and throw something, or possibly yourself, across the room." Kerrang! Magazine
Support comes via
Brighton 4 piece Flip Top Head and Colchester's Bridget.
£9 advance (+ 90p DesignMyNight booking fee)
£11 on the door
Over 18s only
This gig takes place on the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys Colchester.
Access - There is no lift to access the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys. There are five flights of stairs to reach the top floor with rest opportunities between each flight.
CELEBRATING THE SPIRIT OF INDEPENDENCE & THE CULTURE OF LIVE MUSIC
Independent Venue Week is a 7-day celebration of music venues around the country and a nod to the people that own, run and work in them, week in, week out.
These venues give artists their first experience of playing live in front of an audience. They give fans somewhere to get up close to artists that one day, may well be playing stadiums and festival main stages. They also provide those wanting a career in music, off the stage, the chance to learn their craft up close in a small venue.
Independent Venue Week is unique in that it is a nationwide initiative with a completely local feel.
By championing these venues, we are able to highlight why they are so much more than just places for live music – they are cultural hubs for learning, creativity, arts and culture more widely connecting people in their local community of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, genders, skills and walks of life.
These venues, all local businesses, are the backbone of the live music scene and Independent Venue Week recognises all that they have done to create some of the most memorable nights of the past so they can continue to do the same in the future.
|20:00 - 23:00
60 High St, CO1 1DN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.