F.O.L + She's In Parties + Daniel Stephen Turner
- No reviews.
- Three Wise Monkeys Colchester
Headlining we have F.O.L, an eclectic rock and roll band whose sound has been likened to Queens Of The Stone Age meets the Sex Pistols by BBC Radio. Enjoy a raucous and entertaining set from their high octane live show! Their 2 single releases, Quarter Past Midnight and Russian Interference, have been a real statement of intent from this Essex based 4 piece band.
Making their live debut is She's In Parties, a Colchester based indie pop band heavily influenced by the late 80s/early 90s alternate music scene, featuring artists styles such as the Cocteau Twins, Bjork, The Cure but with a modern 1975 twist. Katie the singer and songwriter for the band was born in Dublin and this gives the band an added Celtic vibe to her vocals and harmonies.
With punk rock roots and an old folk soul, Daniel Stephen Turner takes a heart on sleeve approach to songwriting. Seeking catharsis and understanding, his music is open, honest and passionate. Deriving influences from Post-Hardcore to Americana and firmly rooted in the rock tradition, his acoustic live performances are a welcome contrast to the full-scale studio recordings on offer.
Tickets are on sale now
£6 advance (+ 60p booking fee via DesignMyNight)
£7 on the door
over 18s only
This gig takes place on the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys Colchester
Access - There is no lift to access the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys. There are five short flights of stairs to reach the top floor with rest opportunities between each flight.
|20:00 - 23:00
60 High St, CO1 1DN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.