BILK supported by She's in Parties + Daniel Stephen Turner (IVW2022)
- Three Wise Monkeys Colchester
TWM Live presents BILK on Thursday 3rd February 2022 at Three Wise Monkeys Colchester for Independent Venue Week 2022.
BILK paint pictures of British youth culture with an energetic, brash and raw, unapologetic nature. Boasting influences from the Jam to Eminem, Essex-based 3-piece BILK's music provides a social commentary to the challenges facing young people today.
Supports comes via
She's in Parties - a hazy and ethereal quintet whose own idiosyncratic amalgamation of shoegaze and dream-pop belies their relatively young years.
Daniel Stephen Turner - with punk rock roots and an old folk soul, Daniel derives influences from Post-Hardcore to Americana. His music is open, honest and passionate.
£8 advance (+ 80p DesignMyNight booking fee)
£10 on the door
Over 18s only
This gig takes place on the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys Colchester.
Access - There is no lift to access the top floor of Three Wise Monkeys. There are five flights of stairs to reach the top floor with rest opportunities between each flight.
CELEBRATING THE SPIRIT OF INDEPENDENCE & THE CULTURE OF LIVE MUSIC
Independent Venue Week is a 7-day celebration of music venues around the country and a nod to the people that own, run and work in them, week in, week out.
These venues give artists their first experience of playing live in front of an audience. They give fans somewhere to get up close to artists that one day, may well be playing stadiums and festival main stages. They also provide those wanting a career in music, off the stage, the chance to learn their craft up close in a small venue.
Independent Venue Week is unique in that it is a nationwide initiative with a completely local feel.
By championing these venues, we are able to highlight why they are so much more than just places for live music – they are cultural hubs for learning, creativity, arts and culture more widely connecting people in their local community of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, genders, skills and walks of life.
These venues, all local businesses, are the backbone of the live music scene and Independent Venue Week recognises all that they have done to create some of the most memorable nights of the past so they can continue to do the same in the future.
|Standing Ticket||20:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
60 High St, CO1 1DN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.