Edinburgh: 2-Hour Harry Potter Walking Tour + Games & Quizzes
- William Chambers Monument
Enjoy a look into the magical world of Harry Potter on a walking tour of Edinburgh. See the fictional Hogwarts and where the books were written.
- Visit some of the locations used in the Harry Potter films
- See where JK Rowling found her inspiration and where she wrote the books
- Learn more about Edinburgh's rich history on a guided walk
Use your knowledge of spells to outwit the guide and seek out inspiration and film locations around the city.
Visit locations such as the entrance to the fictional Hogwarts, invisible to the Muggle world. Take a walk along the winding streets of the old town to the spot where JK Rowling wrote the books!
Soak up the historical glory of Edinburgh and so much more.
Wedneday @ 12pm
Wed @ 12pm
|12:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
William Chambers Monument, 45 Chambers St, Edinburgh, EH1 1JF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.