A Taste of German Christmas – wine tasting and food pairing!
- Good Brothers Wine Bar
After sell-out events in London, Brighton and Manchester, the Wines of Germany ‘Berlin Bar’ will be coming to Edinburgh this November. Don’t miss out an exclusive evening of some of the coolest wines on earth and delicious festive bites in collaboration with Good Brothers Wine Bar.
Come and discover something a little bit different and sample a range of contemporary German wines, learning about why they may be one of the world’s best-kept secrets. Grab a glass of German sumptuous ‘Sekt’ (German sparkling wine) on arrival, then taste your way through our line-up of over 10 different wines - from racy Rieslings (pronounced reece-ling) to poised Pinot Noirs from a variety of Germany’s thirteen different wine regions.
The wines will be carefully paired to Scottish dishes with a Christmas twist, providing plenty of food and wine inspiration for this year’s festivities.
All wine and food will be included in your ticket, and this event is expected to sell out quickly so be sure to get your tickets now!
***All food & wine is included in the ticket price ***
All food and wine included in this ticket
|18:30 - 21:30||£25.00|
Good Brothers Wine Bar, 4-6 Dean St, Edinburgh, EH4 1LW
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.