When you arrive at the Edinburgh venue you will be greeted by our friendly professional hosts. Once everyone has arrived and registered we will briefly explain the format of the evening. The ladies will then be asked to make their way to their allocated table. Once the ladies are seated the gentlemen will be asked to proceed to their first date.
You will have 4 minutes to chat to each date, once the 4 minutes is over we will ring a bell to indicate the time is up and for the gentlemen to move to their next date. Four minutes is long enough to see if you click with the person you are talking to and whether you would like to see them again and also short enough if you don't.
At the end of each date you have a brief few moments to make some notes on the person you have just dated. This is something to help jog your memory for the post event matching process the next day.
Half way through the event you will have an interval break so you can nip to the toilet or top up your drink. Once all the dates are over you have the opportunity to stay on at the venue to mingle freely with others. Please remember to take your dating card home with you to assist you in entering in your ticks and potential matches.
No later than 11am the following morning our matching system will be unlocked for you to enter your ticks from the previous evening. You have all day to tick as many people as you like from the night before. We guarantee you will find someone you will want to see again, otherwise we will give you your next Speed Dating event for free!
|Gents ticket - SALE||19:30 - 22:00||£11.00|
Revolution Edinburgh, 30a Chambers St, Edinburgh, EH1 1HU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.