The Ghost Bus Tour
- No reviews.
- Waverley Bridge
For as long as time has existed there have been ghosts and all the time there has been ghosts there have been non-believers. But no matter how impossible the existence of the spirit world may seem we cannot deny that sometimes the impossible happens.
Here at The Ghost Bus Tours we love all things spooky, we admire everything malevolent and we are very firm followers of anything to do with ghosts. This is why we created our Necrobus tour of London’s creepiest, deadly sights that still haunt the public to this very day. Sights filled with ghouls and poltergeists that pop-up at the times you least expect it, places where nothing can protect you from your fate. We know that people are curious, they want to know the unknown and so we have devised one route to change their lives forever.
But before you make a decision let me add a little laughter to the mix of darkness that I have just created. The Ghost Bus Tour isn’t all doom and gloom and will get you laughing whilst exploring the darkest sights London has to offer. It has often even been dubbed ‘A comedy show on wheels’ which is surprising considering the sentiment.
So what on earth could you be waiting for? Be confident, face your fears and join us today for a ride like no other you have had before by clicking the link below now to book your place on the next available ride to the dark side…
Adults aged 17 or over
|21:00 - 22:15||£117.00|
Children aged 5 to 16 year old
|21:00 - 22:15||£12.00|
2 Adults and 2 Children
|21:00 - 22:15||£47.00|
Waverley Bridge EH1 1BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
If you like The Ghost Bus Tour, You should also check out...