Teviot Row House
Teviot Row House is a gothic style building in the centre of Edinburgh's famous Old Town. It is the oldest purpose built Student Union in the world, and opened its doors in 1889.
With multiple different bars and venue spaces available to suit the needs of any customer, it remains one of the most popular Student Union venues in the country.
The Garden at Teviot is perfect for post-lockdown reunions! A warm and inviting summer garden environment, featuring:
- Beach Huts and heated seating spaces with cover from any Scottish summer weather.
- A wide range of draught beers.
- Gin perfect serves.
- Freshly prepared food and snacks.
- Wheelchair access, Disabled Toilets
- Children allowed on-site when accompanied by an adult until 8pm
- Garden, Heated Outdoor Space, Terrace
- Booking required
Teviot Row House, 13 Bristo Square, EH8 9AJ