Angels Share is a chic boutique hotel that boasts an exceptional bar and restaurant. Located just a mile away from Edinburgh castle, this charming venue lives in the heart of the historic city centre. Head into its luxurious bar for an evening of chilled out afterwork drinks, or even better, to…
Hogmanay at Angel's Share 2022
See out 2022 with a bang and say hello to 2023 with showstopping drinks, lots of dancing and Live Music across the whole venue! Whether you are feeling Angelic or ready to party with the Devil, we have got you covered!
Our stunning Angels Share Bar will be brought to life with the help of our resident musical talents performing acoustic pop covers and some fabulous Ceilidh dancing. Meanwhile, hidden away behind a secret door, the Devil's Cut basement bar transforms into a speak-easy space for one night only, with a live DJ and drinks flowing so we can wave goodbye to the new year in style.
Enjoy a night of fabulous dance moves, exclusive cocktails, our extensive whisky list and mouth-watering canapés.
Standing tickets are available from £40 and include a welcome drink, canapés served on arrival, a glass of fizz to toast to the new year and live entertainment throughout the night in two stunning bars. Some tables will also be available on a first come first served basis.
Table reservations are available and can be purchased in advance here.
Doors open from 8pm, event ends at 2am.
Last entry is at 11pm, but once checked in, access will be granted afterwards for the whole evening.
Includes entry from 8pm for the whole evening, a welcome drink, delicious canapes and a glass of fizz for the bells!
Event ends at 2am
|20:00 - 02:00||£40.00|
9-11, Hope Street, EH2 4EL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Angels Share Hotel
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.