The Market Bar at No 14A Fade St opened in Aug 2004. It is housed in a 19th century Victorian warehouse which is part of the historic George’s Street South City Markets Building. There are two restaurants, six bars and a night club. The Market Bar Group includes The Market Bar and Restaurant, the Black Market bar and restaurant, The Chelsea Drugstore cocktail lounge and basement night club and Idlewild bar.
The Market Bar is located in the South Great Georges Street Arcade Building; the warehouse was previously a sausage factory owned by the award winning butcher Edward Byrne and prior to this in the 1950’s it was a renowned Fish Market. Fade Street has evolved from a street of tenements to the Dublin’s best boutique street of quality bars & restaurants; its the heart of social Dublin.
- Cocktail Bar , Event Space , Lounge Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Cocktail Making, Comedy, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Dance floor
The Market Bar Group, 14a Fade Street, D02A368