London’s premiere live music venue is back, showcasing the best music from across the world seven nights a week. Since opening in 1990 the Jazz Café has welcomed some of the most respected artists through its doors, including Amy Winehouse, D’Angelo, Roy Ayers, Bobby Womack and many more. Now the…
Dale Watson & His Lone Stars
Dale Watson is a honky tonk hero and country music maverick, a true outlaw carrying on where Waylon Jennings left off.
Dale has flown the flag for classic honky-tonk for over two decades. He’s christened his brand of American roots “Ameripolitan” to differentiate it from the current crop of Nashville-based pop country. A member of the Austin Music Hall of Fame, he stands alongside Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and George Strait as one of the finest country singers and songwriters from the Lone Star State.
He maintains the integrity of his passion for real country sounds; and the authenticity he shows in his music is what makes him such a sought-after artist, playing on average 300 days a year on the road! Prepare for a lesson in true country music from a seasoned pro.
|General Admission||19:00 - 23:00||£20.00|
5, Parkway, NW1 7PG
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.