Situated right next to St David's Shopping centre in the heart of Cardiff city, The Stable offers two floors of great service and delicious food - not to mention over eighty types of cider from orchards great and small. Born in the heart of the West Country in 2009, The Stable has been serving ciders…
Bottomless Pizza Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Cardiff Stable
Looking to add some excitement to your weekend celebrations? Join The Stable for their Bottomless Pizza Brunch, available every Saturday from 11:30am-4pm! Indulge in 90 minutes of unlimited bubbles, beer, or cider alongside your choice of sourdough pizza and dessert for just £29 per person*. Looking for an even more memorable brunch experience? Upgrade your drinks to include unlimited cocktails and spritz, such as the Cuba Libre, Woo Woo, Sex on the Beach, Mimosa, Aperol Spritz, Elderflower Spritz, Passionfruit Spritz, or Ruby Spritz (Non-Alcoholic) for an additional £8 per person.
Choose from a variety of sourdough pizzas for your bottomless pizza brunch, including The Blazing Saddle with slow-roasted pulled beef, smoked streaky bacon, caramelised onion, roasted peppers, and mozzarella, or the vegan No Porkies pizza with plant-based mince seasoned with cumin, fennel, garlic and chilli, sunblush tomatoes, black olives, gherkins, and vegan mozzarella. Alternatively, opt for a Goat’s Cheese & Roasted Squash salad to keep things light and fresh.
Don’t hesitate! Get your brunch crew together and book your table now to enjoy a wonderful and indulgent time at The Stable.
Bridge Street, CF10 2EH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.