Drink, dine and dance in Cardiff’s most iconic setting. Set over 3 stunning floors, The Philharmonic boasts something for everyone. This guaranteed good time venue offers plush booths, copious cocktails, fresh seasonal dishes, private hire areas, a secret garden (sshhh 😉), and a cylindricalbar…
Philharmonic Cardiff - Tiki Bank Holiday August
- No reviews.
- The Philharmonic
Welcome to The Capital's No.1 Venue - The Famous Philharmonic Cardiff!
We are celebrating this August Bank Holiday with the BIGGEST Tiki Party in Town.
Home to 5 unique rooms; 360, Secret Garden, Philly Bar, Gold Lounge VIP and the Heineken Rooftop Terrace.
Perfect for any occasion, with multiple Resident DJ's.
- Win Lucky Sod Prizes
- Live Music from 4pm!
- 241 Tiki Cocktails All Day & Night
Book now and enjoy the Philharmonic Experience.
Entry Before 10pm
|19:00 - 04:00||£2.00|
Entry Before 11pm
|19:00 - 04:00||£3.00|
Entry Before Midnight
|19:00 - 04:00||£4.00|
The Philharmonic, 76-77 St Mary Street, CF10 1FA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.