Tonight Josephine is sassing up the scene in Wales, with their brand-new cocktail bar in the heart of Cardiff. Famed for her late-night parties, killer after-work happy hours and unrivalled boozy brunches, Josephine is the poster girl for ill-behaved women and she’s set to shake up a storm in her…
Josephine's Mamma Mia Bottomless Brunch
- Tonight Josephine Cardiff
Grab your Dancing Queens and come together for the wildest wedding of the century.
Set to the backdrop of your favourite ABBA tunes, we’re bringing you the 70’s nostalgia you never knew you needed. Hosted by our show-stopping drag host, Crystal Lubrikunt, plucked straight from the West-End, you’ll be entertained, serenaded, and left amazed with wild performances by stars as seen in Mamma Mia the Musical.
Say ‘I Do’ to free-flowing bubbles, a mouth-watering brunch and a day of pure pandemonium. You’d better get rehearsing as we’ll be pitting you against each other in an epic sing-along battle where the winner will most certainly take it all.
We’re saying GIMME, GIMME, GIMME that bottomless brunch!
Bottomless Brunch Ticket
90 minutes of Bottomless Prosecco, Beer or Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) & Brunch
|13:00 - 15:30||£45.00|
|Bank Holiday Bottomless Brunch Ticket||12:00 - 14:00||£45.00|
46, Caroline Street, CF10 1FF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.