- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
A town is in turmoil. A hospital is closing. And an MP is dead on the train tracks... Accident? Or opportunity?
When a local hospital announces its closure, panic ensues.
Healthcare Assistant Rhea is forced to look for work elsewhere. Local lad Aaron worries about his mum’s treatment in the cancer unit. And Curtis just isn’t sure where he’s going to sleep.
But when the three witness a horrific accident, a rare opportunity presents itself.
As a dangerous decision triggers a wild chain of events, Rhea, Aaron and Curtis soon find themselves gathering power, influence and infamy – and inspiring a cohort of vigilante activists.
What does it take to enact real change? And what would you sacrifice to keep it?
'Definitely worth seeing. Full of swagger and moral ambiguities.' - Lyn Gardner
'Amy Guyler’s engagingly funny play The Nobodies reminds us that social discontent will have its expression...which offers hope that, even in the darkest times, the nobodies of the world can find ways to resist' - British Theatre Guide
★★★★★ 'Amy Guyler’s script is genius, masterfully balancing stark political commentary with bold theatricality
A Younger Theatre
★★★★★An equally exciting and terrifying work, with beautiful touches of humour: The Nobodies is one to watch' -Upper Circle
★★★★★ 'A smart, gutsy story about a trio of vigilantes which is appealing, wonderfully engaging and with unquestionable heart.' -The Review Chap
WINNER OF THE COMMON AWARD 2020 - Top 5 Most Anticipated Shows Stage Door London 2020 - Lyn Gardner's Top Picks Week 4 Vault Festival 2020 – British Theatre Recommended Show 2020.
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
2 Courses. Set Menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.