A Debt to Pleasure – An evening with notorious 17th Century playboy, the 2nd Earl of Rochester
- Quiver Shop
An immersive, interactive theatre experience in a unique, intimate setting.
Mme Q is delighted to announce details of July’s seductive salon soiree at the Quiver shop.
In a thrilling theatrical collaboration with Black Shuck Cambridge Ghost Tours, guests will enjoy a deliciously devilish evening backstage with the notorious 17th Century rake and all-round bad boy, John Wilmot, 2nd Earl of Rochester and guests. An immersive, interactive theatre experience in a unique, intimate setting, you can expect the unexpected.
- Be outraged by the Earl’s obscene poetry!
- Be scandalised by the behind-the-scenes antics of this legendary rake!
- Be thrilled by the beautiful actress, Beck Marshall, as she prepares herself in the theatre dressing room, unaware of prying eyes!
- Be delighted by fine ales, Claret and a selection of naughty nibbles!
- The ticket price includes a glass of Claret or ale, nibbles and a truly unique evening of entrancing entertainment!
Includes drink, nibbles & entertainment
36 Newnham Road CB3 9EY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.