Hidden Rooms is not a night club. It is however, a great place for drinks. A bar, live music and events venue, they're famous for creative cocktails, prestigious spirits and bespoke events. Established in 2009, 'Hidden Rooms' is located in the heart of Cambridge, in an impressive former Victorian…
Josephine Davies ‘Satori’
Doors to venue and performance room - 19:00
Estimated performance start time - 20:00
Josephine Davies (saxes) Dave Whitford (bass) James Maddren (drums)
Graduate of the Guildhall School of Music, where she won the Perrier Young Jazz Award, Josephine is a saxophonist and composer at the forefront of the contemporary British jazz scene. Satori, her main solo project, released their eponymous debut album last year. Another Festival first at CMJ tonight as they premiere their second album In The Corners Of Clouds. Satori is a Buddhist word meaning a moment of illumination or clarity. It emphasizes the interplay between practice and enlightenment, which could be said to correspond to the craft and art of improvised music.
"Inventive, Lyrical." Jazzwise Magazine
"Irrepressible Tunefulness." Downbeat Magazine
Hidden Rooms is delighted to also be working closely with 'Hennessy' to bring you an evening of discounted cocktails and giveaways!
What more could you want?!
Over 18's ticket
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Valid Student ID must be presented upon arrival
|19:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
Parent plus one
16 & 17 year old ticket only
|19:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
7b Jesus Lane CB5 8BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Parent plus one ticket valid for attendees aged 16 to 17 only.
14. Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
15. Only one under 18 permitted per parent / guardian.
16. Minimum age permitted to attend is 16.
17. No alcohol to be consumed by or purchased on behalf of under 18.
18. Under 18’s not permitted for sale on door, advanced tickets only.