Lesbian Discussion Group: Finding Love as a Professional Woman
- Bar Humbug
Finding love as a professional woman can be complex and challenging... but when you find it she's well worth the effort!
> Do you find it difficult to meet professional women?
> Are you fed up of meeting young women who just want to drink or party?
> Are you looking to meet other intelligent professionals who enjoy interesting conversation?
This group will be an opportunity to hear top tips to help you find the right one and keep her. Also, we want to hear what you have to say! Together we can help one another get to grips with the community and how to find the one!
Organised and run by Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking, who work with professional women every day helping to find them love!
Bar Humbug is the perfect place to meet for a heartfelt discussion in our private reserved area.
Early Bird Tickets only £5 (available for a limited time only)
Get there for 5pm and the discussion will start at 5:15pm
|Early Bird||16:00 - 18:00||£7.50|
Bar Humbug, 89 Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2NT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.