Bristol Christmas Femme Lesbian Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
- The Florist
Bristol’s Christmas Femme Lesbian Singles Mingles is a fabulous chance to get to know other wonderful women just like you! There’s no better gift for you to unwrap.
This event will take place at The Florist on Park Street. This beautiful romantic venue is just the ticket for love! Join us in our private room on Sunday 9th December for a night full of opportunity.
This is THE perfect way to meet confident, fabulous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hosts will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (panic not, these are just low-key ‘icebreakers’) and access to expert advice and tips. All this PLUS lots of gorgeous femmes - what more could you want?
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
Will you find love in time for Christmas?
The event is from 5:30pm*- 8:00pm and then you can party the night away in our private room at The Florist.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and will then be £14.95.
Numbers for this event are very limited!
Must be purchased in advance & online only.
*** We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.***
The Florist, 69 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5PB
Pink Lobster Dating Ltd
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.