The Cheese Crawl Bristol
- The Mall Gardens
Calling all curd nerds and turophiles - yep there's a word for your love of cheese - BRISTOL'S finest cheeses are being wrapped up into one 2 hour walking tour!
Are you a fromage fancier, a connoisseur of the curd, a true turophile? Then this weekend walking tour is a must for you! Join us for this stroll through the charming Clifton village down to the iconic wharf with a selection of cheese treats en route. From local award winners to continental classics you will sample a range of delicious cheeses and learn all about your favourite food from our expert guide. Our tricky trivia quiz also awards points for your cheesiest puns so come prepared for a gouda time! Enjoy this crawl with a refreshing glass of well matched cider - it doesn’t get much feta than this!
Included in Ticket Price:
Cheese Samples (some not suitable for vegetarians)
Optional Bread/Crackers (contain gluten)
Whilst lockdown restrictions are in place, please bring a facemask to the tour and keep social distancing on the tour as guided by you chief curd.
11:30am Cheese Crawl
Saturdays @ 12pm
|11:30 - 13:30
3:00pm Cheese Crawl
Saturdays @ 3:00pm
|15:00 - 18:30
The Mall Gardens, Entrance on Caledonia Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4BH
Green Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.