Viva Viñalba - Bristol Wine Tasting Event
- No reviews.
- Mud Dock Cafe
Fancy a night in with one of Argentina's top wine producers, tasting their incredible wines alongside some amazing food and awesome beats?
Then join us on Thursday 3rd November for a lively evening in the company of your host Viñalba Wines. You're invited to taste your way around the estate's full range - enjoy classic, rich and elegant Malbec, fresh, floral Torrontes and complex Cabernet: there will be something to everyone's taste.
Grab a glass and journey your way through Mendoza and Patagonia, learning about the wines and enjoying some delicious plates of food along the way.
This is an exclusive, ticket - only event which is expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to grab your spot now!
General admission ticket including all drinks and food
|18:30 - 22:00||£35.00|
Mud Dock Cafe, 40, The Grove, Bristol, BS1 4RB
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.