- The Fleece
The biggest emotions. The biggest songs. The biggest hair. The biggest guitar solos. Expect all of this and more when you experience the communal, celebratory club night that is Ultimate Power.
Why go to anywhere else when you can go to a place where everyone has a sole aim: to embrace the greatest power ballads ever written, all night long. The Ultimate Power DJs will take you on a ride through the very best of the genre: from forgotten classics, to the huge generation-straddling anthems by the likes of Journey, Bonnie Tyler, Bon Jovi, Toto, Queen, Whitney Houston, Aerosmith, and many, many more.
Play your air guitar, sing along to every word, raise a power fist, promise to do anything for love (but not that), hug a stranger, or simply close your eyes and drink in the magnificence of emotion-packed hit songs, loved by millions across the globe and played at the volume they deserve, via a massive PA system.
Imagine the most euphoric night of your life, double it, and then you're halfway there.
Ultimate Power has been rocking crowds since 2006, performing sell-out nights across nine cities in the UK and Ireland, as well as appearing at virtually every festival in the land, including a now-legendary regular slot at Glastonbury, leaving a trail of evangelical fans in their wake.
But don’t take our word for it, here’s what the press have had to say about Ultimate Power:
"We have seen the future of clubbing and it is a power ballad night in Camden" - Vice
“Less a club night...more a religious happening” - Guardian
"'The best night of your life' really isn't an overstatement" - Independent
“Heaven for anyone that loves power ballads” - Joe.ie
"A club night like no other...the ultimate communal karaoke” - Time Out
“A fun-as-f**k communal club experience” - NME
“Everyone loves a power ballad...a full-on ode to the very best” - ShortList
|23:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
The Fleece, 12, St. Thomas Street, Bristol, BS16JJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.