Bristol Craft Beer Experience
- Meet outside Grain Barge, Hotwell Rd, Bristol BS8 4RU
Hop aboard HMS Hops, our fully licensed ferry for an afternoon boat trip, brewery tour and beer tastings on The Bristol Craft Beer Experience – running since 2016. We take the Bristol Ferry on a private voyage down the harbour before heading to Moor Brewery for a tour and tasting, then walking down to Beer Emporium for final tastings – with cheese and meat platters to share.
Duration: 4 hours approx
Group size: 30 max approx
Operated by UK Brewery Tours - Visit the website for private group tours.
Saturdays. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Sail down the harbour on a 30 minute boat ride with local beer tastings on board
- Tour of the equipment at Moor Brewery followed by taproom tastings
- End up in Beer Emporium on King Street for some nibbles and final beers
The Bristol Craft Beer Experience starts the day by meeting outside Grain Barge and heading down to the ferry for our private 30 minute tour along the harbour. On board we’ll enjoy a talk and tasting of 2 local beer styles to start the day nothing too heavy to start. We’ll sail past the old Bristol brewery site, and you’ll hear a little bit about the history of brewing in the city from past to present.
We’ll then head to Moor Brewery where you’ll get a look behind the scenes at the brewing equipment along with a talk from the team on how beer is made at this legendary award winning brewery. After the tour we’ll head inside the taproom to allow time to sample a selection of beers brewed on site.
It’s then a walk down to King Street though Castle Park where we’ll stop to see the site of the old Bristol Brewery around 20 min walk. We’ll then reach The Beer Emporium for the final tastings of the day and cheese and meat platters to share these are nibbles rather than a meal however you can get a discount on their excellent pizzas.
Beer tastings and nibbles
Outside Grain Barge, Hotwell Rd, Bristol BS8 4RU It’s open for breakfast from 10am
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- Venues do not have step free access. A ferry with hoist can be arranged but we’ll need to know a few months in advance. Lift available at Beer Emporium.
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.
1 Person Ticket
|11:45 - 16:00||£59.00|
Meet outside Grain Barge, Hotwell Rd, Bristol BS8 4RU, Mardyke Wharf, Hotwell Rd, Bristol, BS8 4RU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes. 2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may berefused entry to or ejected from the venue.10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.