Every FridayMore info
- No reviews.
- Visit Website
Searching for a pub with a great atmosphere to watch sport? Look no further than O’Neill’s Bristol. Situated in the heart of the city, they are a great location for students and locals to visit, especially in their beer garden when the sun is shining.
Watch every kick, goal and tackle on their HD TVs and a mind-blowing sound system. So, if you’re after that high-octane sports vibe, they're known for a craic’in atmosphere where you’ll catch moments that’ll go down in history. Make sure you stay for the live entertainment after the match that will keep you dancing into the early hours.
- Pub , Themed Bar , Sports Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- City Centre
- Live Music, Cocktail Making, World Cup
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- all ages welcome, 18+ after 9pm
- Background Music , Live Music
- Street Side Tables, Garden, Outdoor Dining
- No queues normally
- Sky Sports
O'Neill's Bristol, 7-9 Baldwin St, BS1 1RU
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.