Guru Dudu's Silent Disco Tour of Brighton - New Road
- Outside Theatre Royal
Warning: your cheeks may hurt from smiling.
We are operating with Covid-Safe protocols.
Tours go ahead in all weather.
Please wear comfortable footwear and travel light.
|General Admission||16:00 - 16:50||£15.00|
Senior Citizens (60 and Over), Students (with a valid NUS ID), and Disabled People
|16:00 - 16:50||£12.00|
|Child Ticket (Under 16)||16:00 - 16:50||£10.00|
Outside Theatre Royal, Theatre Royal, New Rd, Brighton, BN1 1SD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the event promoter.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The event promoter reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Events are walking tours, and so tend to move on from the beginning quite soon after the start time. Latecomers may not always be able to find us!
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.