The Shadow Circus
- No reviews.
- Stanmer House
NEON MOON, PROUD CABARET AND PROUD COUNTRY HOUSE BRING YOU THE SHADOW CIRCUS
BOOK YOUR TICKET FOR NEON MOON'S INFAMOUS HALLOWEEN MANSION PARTY
Venture into the twisted realms of your soul as we bring you haunted creatures of the night! Featuring a world class dining experience, international cabaret, circus and burlesque acts. Explore multiple rooms of boutique and installation and party with the hottest DJ's playing the eclectic retro sounds of Swing and Soul fused with modern Bass music: Drum'n'Bass, House and Hip-Hop. Do you dare explore the Mansion for the ultimate house party?
DINING TICKET ENTRY 7PM
MANSION PARTY ENTRY 9PM
TICKETS INCLUDING BUS TRANSFER AVAILABLE
Neon gothic debutante and your hostess for the evening: Laurie Black
Exotic gorelesque queen: Dixie Dread
Superstar hula hooper extraordinaire: Chi Chi Revolver
Miss Pinup UK Finalist - Dark queen: Miss Black Reign
More to be announced!
Immersive cabaret experience from 9pm and party till 2.30am
Entry from 9pm to the Neon Moon multi-room halloween mansion party; featuring International cabaret, circus and burlesque performers and party till 230 with the hottest DJs playing vintage beats meets bass, House and HipHop. Admission from 9pm.
VIP Dining, cabaret and party package
Delicious three course dinner, house cocktail/glass of bubbly on arrival, half bottle of wine per person, after dinner house shot, preferential seating, award-winning entertainment and access to the multi-room immersive cabaret burlesque circus, and DJ rooms until 2.30am
Premium dining, cabaret and party package
Delicious three course dinner, house cocktail/glass of bubbly on arrival, award-winning entertainment and access to the multi-room immersive cabaret burlesque circus, and DJ rooms until 2.30am
Stanmer Park Road BN1 9QA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.