Themed Nights, VIP Party, Something A Little Different, Cabaret/Burlesque
Burlesque/Piano, Live Music, Commercial/Pop
Halloween will see Stanmer House transformed into the decadent world of the Phantom of the Opera. A night of decadence and debauchery, with West End performers, a stunning three- course feast and the regal splendour of this Grade I listed building will combine to bring this tragic story alive.
Guests will experience a variety of culinary interpretations of key scenes from Phantom, including a beetroot and goats cheese salad with a blood orange dressing to represent Carlotta’s demise, ‘A Passionate Love Affair’ of slow braised feather blade of beef with parsley mash and red wine sauce, with a finale of dark chocolate and ghost chilli mousse.
Those who dare to stray into the wings of the house can expect a night of horror, music, dancing and the spectacular, with a special series of performances designed to take you through the house. Guests will find themselves fully immersed in choreographed waltz routines in the Henry Pelham Room, songs by leading West End performers in the lobby, including a very special performance by Claire Doyle, who previously played ‘Christine’ at Her Majesty’s Theatre’s Phantom of the Opera and ending the theatrical journey with the show’s climactic scene in which the Phantom is revealed.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.