Boundary Brighton Festival 2022
- Stanmer Park
Boundary is the biggest electronic dance music festival in Brighton with a capacity of 20000.
Taking the best of Brighton’s creative energy, lust for life and generosity of spirit, Boundary Brighton is a festival with four stages of music, a vintage fair, delicious local food and other unexpected treats, all nestled between the crest of the Downs and the City with the sea below.
Join us at Brighton’s biggest dance music festival to round off summer 2022 and together close the 2022 festival season in style 💫
SuperCharged are back after leading the way for nearly 25 years in underground bass driven bass culture SuperCharged once again host an incredible array of talent.
Kings of the Rollers & Inja
M E L
Special Guests TQD
The Arch Stage
Brighton’s premier dance venue The Arch hosts our biggest ever big top with some of house music’s finest selectors in tow. Already a huge line up but just wait until you see the full line up.
Lauren Lo Sung.
DNB Direct Stage
Local label DNB Direct have been hosting some of the most hype parties we have seen in a long time so we just had to get them onboard to host our brand new Boneyard Arena.
Hedex & MC Skywalker
Born on Road Showcase ft. Aries b2b Kelvin 373 b2b Crossy
Jungle Cakes Takeover ft. Ed Solo b2b Deekline b2b Benny Page w/ MC Sye
Stillz B2B Dreadnaught
Nu Dance Revolution Stage x Southpoint
We team up with the perennial Southpoint who have been releasing bangers for as long as we can remember and have always supported Brighton based artists and been at the forefront of new music. Together we are bringing Nu Dance Revolution to the woodland stage in what is a brand new sound and stage for Boundary.
Y U QT
JUSTJO B2B KXVU
Last entry 4pm.
|11:00 - 22:30||£30.00|
Super Early Bird
Last entry 4pm.
|11:00 - 22:30||£25.00|
Last entry 4pm.
|11:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
Stanmer Park, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.