See You Next Tuesday! Comedy Open Mic & New Material Night
- Artista Cafe & Gallery
See You Next Tuesday! is the leading stand up new material an open mic night on the South Coast run in an independent venue and attended by professionals, semi professionals and amateurs.
A fast paced, new material open mic comedy night. Come and watch some of the best comics on the open circuit live or die. Hilarious or painful but never mediocre!
Doors open 7pm, event starts 8pm. 1 drink minimum consumption per audience member. You can buy advance tickets online. 1 drink is included free with online purchases.*
The format of the night is up to 15 comedians per event, with each comedian getting a 5 min slot to try out their best new material. Occasionally TV comics and top names pop in to test stuff out. Inclusive and friendly, this is also where we find acts for our paid gigs on the weekends and for Brighton Fringe Festival, etc..
It is a great night to try out some of your newest material or just come down to support others and enjoy the intimate environment. We can provide video and audio of your performance for £10 This night is all about supporting each other and having a good time. We also ask acts to please arrive by the start of the show at 8pm if you want a spot. We cannot guarantee you a spot if you arrive after 8pm and have not spoken to us in advance.
Ask for our Pizza Menu!
*(excluding July as we are having a preview season therefore there is no free drink included but you get a great headline act instead for only £5)
SYNT Open Mic & New Material Night. Doors 7pm & 8pm start.
See You Next Tuesday! is the leading stand up new material an open mic night on the South Coast run in an independent venue and attended by professionals, semi professionals and amateurs. A fast paced, new material open mic comedy night. Come and watch some of the best comics on the open circuit live or die. Hilarious or painful but never mediocre!
|19:00 - 23:00||£5.00|
Artista Cafe & Gallery, 42, 42 Waterloo Street, Hove, BN31AY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.