Step into the fun and fabulous world of The Mesmerist. This handsome central Brighton venue offers a sophisticated take on classic pub food, legendary Sunday roasts and bottomless brunches every Saturday, alongside all your favourite drinks from craft beers to expertly mixed cocktails and everything…
Dia De Los Meurtos
- No reviews.
- The Mesmerist
The Mesmerist welcomes you to our 8th annual ‘Day of the Dead’ celebration!
There will be live music from The Black Kat Boppers; a hot boppin, groovin’ 4 piece group playing rockin' roots music with guitar, double bass & stand up drums.
Followed by Soul Casserole providing a spicy melange of Stax, Trojan, Motown, Blue Note, Zodiac, Chess and Loma Records. They also have a late night tendency to throw a blend of randomness into the pot; from Reggae to Ragga and Blues to Hip hop. Expect an unpretentious night of full speed funky beats!
There'll be candy skull make-up with face painting by the DMFA makeup academy - as well as many more mesmerist style surprises! La Loteria (Mexican bingo), Cazcabel Tequila cocktail Menu, Wheel of Fortune, Midnight shows, and more
Best dressed wins a bottle of Tequila
This is our favourite party of the year… don’t miss it!
8pm until late!
|Day of The Dead||20:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
1-3, Prince Albert Street, BN1 1HE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. All guests are expected to act in a polite and respectful manner outside and inside the venue. Those intoxicated will be refused service/entry.
13. The Mesmerist operates a Challenge 25 policy; those that look 25yrs old or younger will be asked to show valid ID. Failure to do so will lead to denial of service/entry refusal.
If you like Dia De Los Meurtos, You should also check out...