Friday nights have never been the same since this spectre came to town. A multi purpose just shy of The Lanes, The Haunt is known for its raucous indie nights, premium gigs, exciting crowd and one foot firmly in the 90s. Dual purpose and split into two levels, The Haunt is just the space for the heaving…
The 90s Hip Hop Sweatshop
- No reviews.
- The Haunt
The '90s were all about great hip hop and to commemorate this great period, The Haunt throw a monthly night of the biggest hits. Think Biggie, think Tupac and think a whole load of fun.
|Friday 06th September 2019|
|Friday 04th October 2019|
|Friday 01st November 2019|
|Friday 06th December 2019|
|Friday 03rd January 2020|
|Friday 07th February 2020|
|Friday 06th March 2020|
|Friday 03rd April 2020|
|Friday 01st May 2020|
|Friday 05th June 2020|
|Friday 03rd July 2020|
|Friday 07th August 2020|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The 90s Hip Hop Sweatshop, You should also check out...