Patterns was previously known as Audio and Escape Club, where legendary artists such as Daft Punk, The Stone Roses, The Chemical Brothers, Carl Cox and Paul Oakenfold graced the premises. One of Brighton’s best-loved music venues, it reopened in 2015 following a complete redesign, giving this iconic…
Festive Bottomless Brunch and Ukulele Jam
- No reviews.
Bottomless Brunch & Christmas Ukulele Jam
Min booking x 2
£29pp = one item from the menu pp and bottomless Bloody Mary, Prosecco & Selected Softs.
Put down those Christmas shopping bags and enjoy a festive Bottomless Brunch in full view of Brighton's iconic Pier.
For just £29 you can enjoy a warm, hearty feed washed down with plenty of bubbles or the best bottomless Bloody Marys in Brighton.
Our Disco, Funk & Soul and cheesy Christmas classics will have you tapping your toes and dancing in your seats; or better still, grab a ukulele and learn to jam to ye olde Christmas classics with our experienced instructors. All levels welcome!*
*Fun fact, it takes the average human 15 minutes to learn a song on the uke so you'll be strumming 'All I want for Christmas' in no time!
Please note, you may be required to share a table.
10, Marine Parade, BN2 1TL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.