Nitegeist: Breaking The Love Mould
- No reviews.
- Unbarred Brewery
BREAKING THE LOVE MOULD
It's almost Valentine's Day... hooray(ish). Don't fancy paying £88.24 for a side salad and a tap water to celebrate your love? Sick of only having a pack of Pringles and Ian Beale for company on that most special of nights... spend/sulk no more. We have the perfect antidote* for those VD blues.
Welcome to Nitegeist Brighton at Unbarred. Tonight we'll be chatting to three women who are doing love differently.
Join Miranda Kane – comedian and former sex worker and writer and star of Audible's bestselling 'Slaving Away', Lucy Fry – author, journalist and polyamorous lesbian, and asexual, aromantic activist, Yasmin Benoit.
Hosted by BBC Sussex, Soho Radio and Good Sex Bad Sex's Bibi Lynch and Radio Reverb's Anna Burtt, this will be a night of mind-opening chat, great beer and Fatto pizza.
Let's do Valentine's differently.
|Nitegeist: Breaking The Love Mould||19:00 - 21:00||£8.50|
19-23 Elder Pl, BN1 4GF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.