Brighton's most iconic venue, Proud Cabaret Brighton is an indulgent cocktail bar, restaurant lounge and club inn the heart of Kemptown. Host to some of the best, most unique nights out in the city. A den of 1920s charm and vintage regalia, this stunning venue not only sits under a dome of history…
Cirque Divine at Proud Cabaret
- No reviews.
- Proud Cabaret Brighton
Welcome to Cirque Divine, where the unconventional is celebrated and the only rule is to leave feeling fabulous.
Join our cast of irresistible degenerates in an evening of fire, flesh and frolics.
Enjoy a three course dinner and choose from our exclusive Proud cocktail menu.
Arrival is between 6.30pm and 7.15pm with dinner being served shortly after last entry.
Please note that late arrivals will miss their starter.
The pre-sing will begin at 8pm followed by our fabulous show at 8.45pm, which will last roughly 2 hours. We encourage you to stay for our after party, which is included in your ticket.
Dress to impress and leave your inhibitions at home. There is no other show like this in town.
Book online or call 01273 605 789 or email email@example.com
No refunds on purchases. A 15% service charge will be added to the bill.
Standard Seating, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£45.00|
Standard Seating, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Glamour Kit, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£55.00|
Standard Seating, Welcome Prosecco, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Glamour Kit, Award-Winning Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 01:00||£65.00|
Preferential Seating, Welcome Prosecco, Fabulous Three Course Meal, Award-Winning Cabaret Show, After Show Party, 1/2 Bottle of House Wine, Cocktail
|18:30 - 01:00||£75.00|
83 St George's Road BN2 1EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.