Edible Experiences Book Launch
- Boxpark Shoreditch
Debut novelist Sarah Holt has teamed up with cutting-edge edible experience company Edible Stories to create the UK’s first ever edible book launch, sponsored by web hosting company UK2.
Sit down to a 6-course menu of inventive and imaginative food and drinks that will tell you the story of Sarah’s first novel, Love and Eskimo Snow, through taste, scent, and sight. The menu will be a surprise, but you can expect cocktails that shape-shift as your drink them and food that you have to interact with to find out more about the book’s characters.
The title of Love and Eskimo Snow refers to the much debated myth that the Sami eskimos have thousands of different words for snow. The book questions whether love should be the same. There’s a big twist at the end - which you’ll find out about around the fifth course.
The Edible Stories chef is Françoise Cozzolino, a Paris born Italian-German professional chef who has worked with Pierre Koffman (3 Michelin stars) for the past three years. This is set to be an utterly delightful foodie event; so if you love trying new things, and you love your literature, this should be the perfect evening for you!
Ticket gets you entry to Edible Experience Book Launch and a six-course dinner.
|19:30 - 23:00||£57.50|
2 Bethnal Green Road, E1 6HT
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Edible Experiences Book Launch, You should also check out...