Blockbuster Film Walk of London
- Charing Cross Station
This 2 hour guided walking tour is action packed with Blockbuster film locations. You will follow onscreen heroes such as James Bond, Jason Bourne, Johnny English and Jack Bauer as they fight to protect London and defeat the bad guys.
Some of the film locations included have been used in films such as Skyfall, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Sweeney, The Da Vinci Code, V for Vendetta, Kick Ass, Johnny English Reborn and the latest series of 24.
The tour is also a great way to see some of London’s famous landmarks including Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more.
As you go on this cinematic journey through the heart of the capital you will see stills taken from the films mentioned as you stop at the actual locations and hear fascinating behind the scenes information.
Meeting Location: Outside Charing Cross railway station in front of Boots next to the Charing Cross Hotel
Tour Ends: Waterloo Station
|10:00 - 12:30||£12.00|
Under 16 years
|10:00 - 12:30||£10.00|
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.