If you go down to the railway arches tonight, you're sure of a big surprise: warehouse bar and urban late night hangout, Spotlight in Digbeth. What with Digbeth slowly establishing itself as Birmingham's answer to London's Shoreditch; Spotlight is an industral bar that has found itself welcoming in…
UK BURGER BATTLE - "JudgeMEAT Day"
UK Burger Battle presents our final event in Birmingham.............. JudgeMEAT DAY!
Winners of "Best Event 2014/2015" in the Design My Night Awards
Check out the photos from one of our previous events: Photos
HEREFORD Vs MANCHESTER
The Beefy Boys - Hereford
These 4 friends from Hereford were at our very first battle nearly a year ago where they won the Peoples Vote. They competed last year at the World Food Championships in Las Vegas, where they were voted 2nd best burger team in the WORLD! Since then, they've been trading like mad across the UK and have come back to UK Burger Battle a week before they head back to the USA to compete again. We are lucky to have them back!
The Beefy Boys present: The Chipotle Boy
Third of a Pound Dry Aged Hereford Beef Patty, Maple Cured Bacon, Homemade Chipotle Mayo, Swiss & American Cheese, Lettuce, Onion and Gherkins all served in a Semi-Brioche Bun.
What's Your Beef - Manchester
This teams mission is to produce the best tasting, juiciest and succulent burgers possible. They wont compromise on the quality of their hand made, freshly cooked patties. They use Beef that is supplied by one of the best multi award winning butchers in the north west using grass fed, ethically reared cattle. They've won great praise for their food from customers and have even got a special commendation from a 2 Michelin Star Chef at a recent event.
What's Your Beef present: The Stateside Deluxe
Freshly Made Dry Aged Patty from grass fed cattle, Home Dry Cured Streaky Bacon, Mature Cheddar, Fried Onions, Dutch Pickles, Lettuce, Beef Tomato, Ketchup and Mustard all served in a toasted Brioche Bun.
CocktailXChange will be hosting a special Sailor Jerry Bar providing you with some amazing rum cocktails at great prices!
How It Works
You have a 4 hour window in which to collect both burgers from the teams and vote. During this time there will be entertainment available and the bar will be open with various special offers. We will then count all the votes and announce the winner. This will be followed by a great party with top name DJs and Live Bands.
Our venue Spotlight is the home of Digbeth Dining Club which has won the UK's Best Street Food Event 2 years in a row. We have added extra seating, covered and heated areas to ensure all our customers are comfortable.
Tickets start from £20 + B/F and include:
- A Special Battle Burger from each team showing off the best of their Burger ability
- Entry to the after party following the battle
- Please note - We cannot cater for any allergies or special requests
- Under 18s are allowed before 9pm but they must be accompanied by an adult and have their own ticket
WHO'S BURGER WILL BE THE BEST? YOU DECIDE!
DMN Special Priced Ticket
Special Discounted Ticket - LIMITED AMOUNT ONLY
Entry Only - NO FOOD
Ticket for entry into the event only - NO FOOD
Unit 2 Lower Trinity Street B9 4AG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.