If you go down to the railway arches tonight, you're sure of a big surprise: warehouse bar and urban late night hangout, Spotlight in Digbeth. What with Digbeth slowly establishing itself as Birmingham's answer to London's Shoreditch; Spotlight is an industral bar that has found itself welcoming in…
UK BURGER BATTLE - BURGERGEDDON
We're back and this time we're bringing you our greatest show yet!
UK Burger Battle presents............... BURGERGEDDON!!
Check out the photos from our last event:
Winners of "Best Event 2014/2015"
LONDON Vs NEWCASTLE
Hailing from London and awarded “Best Street Food Trader 2014” by Shortlist Magazine. Le Bun reinvents everything that people thought they knew about French Food. They serve high quality unique diner food that combines decadent French ingredients with modern American fare. Their cult buns, such as the National Burger Day special "Le Royale With Cheese" brings together their version of a burger. With a beautifully slow-cooked brisket and ox cheek patty, dripping with Smoked Hickory Beef Jus and topped with rich St Maure de Touraine cheese from just below the Loire Valley. At Le Bun they pride themselves on using the very finest of British and French produce because they believe that customers deserve a higher quality of cuisine that changes the game. We are delighted to welcome Le Bun to the battle!
Le Bun presents “LE HOLY FIRE”
Seared Scotch Beef Patty, Slow Cooked Pulled Pinot Ox Cheek, American Cheese, Beef Jus Onions, Pickled Chilli, Onion Rings, Truffle Mayo, Bacon Salt, Dill Pickles, Gem Lettuce, Brioche Bun.
Hailing from Newcastle, The Fat Hippo specialise in the good kind of gluttony: indulgent burgers, messy fingers and full tummies! The Fat Hippo was born from a love of great burgers! With their gourmet toppings and quirky combinations, their burgers are anything but basic. Served juicy and pink they’re committed to consistency but they don’t get too caught up with cutlery and table manners. This is good old fashioned, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-all-over-your-face-food. From a small restaurant, Fat Hippo has grown into a family of restaurants and a talented team with a borderline unhealthy obsession with burgers. They constantly look for ways to deliver more than just a mouthful. Whether that’s through the size of their patties, or the finest, locally sourced ingredients that goes into them.
Fat Hippo presents “BORN SLIPPY”
Double Northumbrian Beef Patty, Slow Braised Baby Back Pork Rib Meat, Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Jalapenos, Homemade Hippo Smokey BBQ Sauce & Chilli Jam, Brioche Bun.
How It Works
You have a 4 hour window in which to collect both burgers from the teams and vote. During this time there will be entertainment available and the bar will be open with various special offers. We will then count all the votes and announce the winner. This will be followed by a great party with top name DJs.
This event will also have The Drinks Bus in attendance. The 1977 open top Bristol Bus will offer additional seating, great drinks and "Strictly House" resident DJ Rob Holme spinning tunes from the top deck.
Tickets start from £20 + Booking Fee and include:
- A Special Battle Burger from each team showing off the best of their Burger ability
- Entertainment (Magician, Retro Game Battle, DJs)
- Entry to the after party after the battle
- Over 18s Only
- Please note - We cannot cater for any allergies or special requests
Early Bird DMN Special
Early Bird Special
|16:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
Unit 2, Lower Trinity Street, B9 4AG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.