GREGGS PRESENTS: THE FESTIVE REWIND - BAKE TO THE 90S
- Secret Space Digbeth, Birmingham
This December Greggs will be kicking off the festive season with an iconic three-part Christmas party series “Greggs presents: The Festive Rewind”, bringing the ultimate decade-themed Christmas parties to its fans across the UK.
Those looking for the ultimate festive celebration needn’t look any further as Greggs will be transforming three venues across the UK into retro winter wonderlands, inspired by iconic decades of music.
On Friday 8th December, Greggs will rewind “Bake to the 90s” in Birmingham, spicing up your life with the ultimate 90s hits.
Following its sell out Festive Bake Brunch series last year, the first-of-its-kind Greggs experience will offer attendees complimentary festive themed cocktails, cheesy hits will be paired with cheesy pizza slices from Greggs’ very own bespoke Pizza Van, and of course attendees can fuel their decade defining dance moves at the ‘Festive Bake Bar’.
Hunsnet’s Gareth Howells will be powering each event with a mixture of ultimate Christmas hits and nostalgic anthems. Icons from decades gone by will also be making special guest appearances to fuel the throwback even further; 80s legend Martin Kemp, 90s powerhouse HedKandi, and 00s superstars Steps’ H and Claire will all be taking to the DJ decks for further festive fun.
Each city will host a two and a half hour session from 4.30pm, offering hundreds of guests the chance to snap up exclusive tickets to the best festive event of the year.
18+ only event – ID required on entry
Attendees will be given tokens on arrival to redeem complimentary food and beverages. No food or drink will be purchasable on the night
Booking deposit will be refunded after the event to all attendees. Deposits will not be refunded for no-shows.
|16:30 - 19:00
Secret Space Digbeth, Birmingham, 30-34 River St, Deritend, Birmingham, B5 5SA
Design My Night TCs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Entry is by pre-booking only. All sessions are subject to availability. There will be no session availability on the day.
6. Customers are allowed to redeem up to four tickets per booking.
7. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set limitations around updating tickets. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Patrons must not be more than fifteen minutes late for their booking. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed after this time.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase if you are no longer able to make the event.
10. Tickets are subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable, and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. If you are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Tickets will be issued immediately after payment to the email address provided during booking. If you do not receive your ticket within 2 hours of booking, please contact us email@example.com. We’re sorry but it is not possible to amend your tickets after booking. If you’re unable to attend the booked event and wish to cancel it, please contact us.
13. Special guest talent is subject to change in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
CONDUCT IN THE VENUE:
13. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or ask guests to leave if our conditions of entry are not respected.
14. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
15. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
16. Greggs Presents: The Festive Rewind will offer food and drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic during the two hour and a half sessions. These will be served in moderation and at the discretion of staff on site.
17. All attendees must be 18 or over. Each venue will adhere to a challenge 25 policy. We regret that we cannot admit entry to any attendee that cannot provide proof of age with a valid form of ID on arrival.
18. A full list of ingredients and allergens will be available on site for all food and drink served on the premises. If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please check with the team before consuming. Please contact event organisers via firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns about allergies in advance of attending the event.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
20. Please be aware that guests are permitted to capture videography and photography within the premises during their visit. Please inform a member of staff if you do not consent to being photographed or filmed.
21. Any professional filming and photography by the promoter will be managed separately and visitors will be asked to sign consent forms if they are included in assets.
Promoter: Greggs, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BU