Silent Disco @ B'ham Museum & Art Gallery!
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
After the huge, sold out success of our event in 2017, Silent Noize, Le Club Fondue and BMAG have teamed up to bring another huge silent disco to The Edwardian Tearooms at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery!
Taking place in the stunning Edwardian Tearooms, three top DJ's will battle it out for your attention, playing the very best in Dance, Pop, Indie, Rock, Party & Power Ballads...
Everyone will get a pair of fantastic 3 channel headsets each with a different coloured LED light so you can see what your friends are dancing to, and if you want to chat and grab a drink, just take off your headphones and the room will be silent - except for the toe tapping and out of tune singing!
This event is only suitable for over 18s.
|Standard tickets||19:30 - 00:00||£10.00|
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3DH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.