Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, based on Level 25 of The Cube offers you 360 degree views of Birmingham's beautiful city. With low lighting and sleek modern decor, this exclusive steakhouse restaurant and rooftop terrace is a special treat for bubbling champagne cocktails and quality food. The bar menu…
Roaring Twenties New Year’s Eve Party
Celebrate re-entering a decade of true style and elegance right in the heart of Birmingham.
Enjoy an opulent evening of glamour, dancing and fine dining with Champagne and live music on arrival.
From live saxophone and flapper girl vocals to our resident DJ later in the evening, Our team of musicians are on hand to celebrate prohibition style, providing you the perfect swinging soundtrack to your NYE in Level 25's Champagne Bar.
Dress to impress in cocktail dresses and black tie and get your Gatsby on as we take you right back into the roaring twenties.
For our New Year’s Eve celebration arrival drinks begin at 6:30pm, guests to be seated at 7:30pm, food is served at 7:45pm.
See in the New Year until 1:30am.
Held in Level 25's Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar.
200, Wharfside Street, B1 1PR
The Mailbox and Brindleyplace
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.