Birmingham's biggest venue for all things alternative is hosting a party, but not just any party. Uprawr are bringing what they describe as, 'The UK's most fucking awesome party' to The Asylum. So that sounds like a pretty big deal.
So what is so Breaking Bad about this party? The lovely people at Uprawr encourage you to get on, not your glad rags, but your Hazmat suits and gas masks. If you don't happen to have meth making gear to hand, Uprawr are helping you get your kit together in order for you to don the gear and get you making some meth for yourself. You heard. There will be an (MDF) chem lab set up for the night where you can get your Walter White on and make some real Blue Sky. Ok, ok so it won't be real meth, thank goodness. The treat is that it is the real stuff they use on the show, and apparently it's quite tasty. With their usual mix of pop punk, rock, alternative and indie music and costing only £5 on the door, Uprawr has set up a real banger of a night, that is completely legal, we promise.
The Asylum Venue
38-43 Hampton Street, Birmingham, B19 3LS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.