Taco Fest 2023
- The Bond
Get ready to indulge in some mouth-watering tacos as Taco Fest comes to Birmingham this bank holiday Sunday, 7th May 2023. Hosted at The Bond in Digbeth, this exciting event will feature delicious street food traders, live music, DJs, and kids' entertainment.
Taco lovers can choose from a range of delicious taco options from vendors like Andy Low ‘N’ Slow, Good Food Cartel, Yardbirds, Tacos El Pap, The Bearded Taco, Buddha Belly, Tierra Taco, Pellizco, Let’s Taco ‘Bout It, Baked in Brick, Big Dogz Tacos, and BAHA Vegan.
In addition to tacos, there will be a selection of craft beers, cocktails, natural wines, cider, soft drinks, tea, and coffee available from vendors throughout the site.
Live music will be provided by the Head Rush Brass Band, while DJs will keep the party going throughout the day. Kids can also enjoy storytelling sessions at Kate's Story Tree from 12pm - 4pm.
There will be two sessions available, with the first running from 12pm to 4pm, and the second from 4:30pm to 8:30pm. Tickets are priced at only £7.50 each and can be purchased on Design My Night.
Don't miss out on the ultimate taco experience this bank holiday Sunday at Taco Fest.
12pm-4pm, Sunday 7th May - Standard Ticket
Day session, 12pm-4pm, Sunday 7th May 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 16:00||£7.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Sunday 7th May - Standard Ticket
Evening session, 4:30pm - 8:30pm, Sunday 7th May 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£7.50|
The Bond, 180-182, Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.