- Factory Works
We're back for our seventh year running and expect it to be bigger and better than ever before. Our Seasonal Markets team collaborate with The Old Crown for another year to bring you our legendary Oktoberfest extravaganza at Factory Works, Digbeth! As usual, we are decking the venue out with our traditional German Oktoberfest decor, and reserved seating for groups with more than 6 people (upon request). There will be seating available for everyone, but they will be shared tables.
What would an Oktoberfest be without beer?! Of course, we have classic German beers that will definitely be right up your street and if beer isn't for you, we're keeping our bars stocked with German gin, German wines and Oktoberfest themed cocktails too. Alongside our drinks offering, we have the likes of Yardbirds bringing you traditional German schnitzel, as well as The Bournville Waffle Company creating a menu curated to all things Oktoberfest - think apple strudel waffles & more.
Expect a ton of Oktoberfest entertainment including DJ's, live bands, and lots of traditional Oktoberfest games and not-so-traditional games! We will also be bringing back the return of the best-dressed competition this year too, so whip out your lederhosen this 'Oktober'.
This is one heck of an event, and like no other. So come on your own, or gather a bunch of your friends, or maybe it's your turn to arrange an office outing - just make sure you get involved with this completely immersive and unique 'German' experience. Tickets are £15 which gets you entry to Digbeth Oktoberfest, reserved seating for groups larger than 6 people (made upon request), a full lineup of DJs, bands and entertainments. (reservations are held between 6:00pm - 7:30pm).
Tickets are £15 per person.
Friday 7th October
Friday 7th Oktober
|18:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Saturday 8th October
Saturday 8th Oktober
|18:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Factory Works, Gibb Street, Digbeth, B9 4AA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.