Hot Sauce Society
- The Custard Factory
TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR!! IGNORE WHAT IT SAYS ON HERE. OPEN UNTIL 8PM TODAY.
THE UK's HOT SAUCE FESTIVAL COMES TO BIRMINGHAM.
FEATURING OVER 25 different small-batch hot sauce makers, street food, craft beer, cocktails and DJs.
We've been running Hot Sauce Society since 2019 and we're so excited to bring our flagship festival to Birmingham this summer. We invite you to gather your friends and family (especially your friend that is obsessed with hot sauce) and come on down to The Custard Factory on Saturday, 9th July for a tongue-tingling, chilli-fuelled extravaganza. We've got over 25 different small-batch hot sauce traders who will be slinging their spicy sauces all day. Expect local favourites Pip's Hot Sauce, but also discover new bottled delights from traders from all over the UK.
As well as sauces, we've got live DJs spinning tunes all day and our craft beer bar featuring the best local breweries. Our games area with the infamous Chilli Limbo. The Horse with No Name Cocktail Saloon which will be serving astounding cocktails designed by Birmingham's best bars. Last but not least, we have the best street food including a one-off exclusive collaboration of Chef Brad Carter and Tacos El Pap.
Only £7 a ticket per session, includes a free cocktail too! Win.
The day is split into two sessions lasting 4 hours each.
Session 1: 11am - 3pm
Session 2: 4pm - 8pm
Kids under 12 go FREE, and not only that, we've put on some free chilli arts and crafts to keep them occupied.
Much more will be announced as we closer to the event. You can follow us on Instragram for lots more updates.
Hot Sauce Society - DAY SESSION - 11-3pm
Entry for 1 adult for the daytime session of Hot Sauce Society, Birmingham
11am - 3pm
Children under 12 go free.
|11:00 - 15:00||£7.00|
Hot Sauce Society - AFTERNOON SESSION - 4-8pm
Entry for 1 adult for the afternoon session of Hot Sauce Society, Birmingham
4pm - 8pm
Children under 12 go free.
|16:00 - 20:00||£7.00|
|Hot Sauce Society - FREE KIDS TICKET (UNDER 12)||11:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
The Custard Factory, The Works, Gibb Street, Digbeth, B9 4AA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Children are permitted within the venue, however identification may be required for the purchase of alcohol.