Chicken Fest 2023
- The Bond
On the 2nd September, we are returning to The Bond in Digbeth for a new event, Chicken Fest. The Chicken Fest celebrates the many different ways we enjoy Chicken in many different cuisines. You can expect our street food line up, market traders, drinks, live music, kids entertainment and more!
We will be running this event in two sessions, from 12pm - 4pm and 4:30pm - 8:30pm. Our Chicken Fest line up will be announced soon, but you can expect some of your favourite chicken traders!
Tickets are £7.50 - Dog friendly - Kids under 12 go free
If you have been to one of our Seasonal Market events before, expect a complete sell-out.
12pm-4pm, Saturday 2nd September - Standard Ticket
Day session, 12pm-4pm, Saturday 2nd September 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 16:00||£7.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 2nd September - Standard Ticket
Evening session, 4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 2nd September 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£7.50|
The Bond, 180-182, Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.