Cheese Fest 2023
- The Bond
We are returning for our first event of the year with the Cheese Fest at the newly renovated The Bond in Digbeth - 180-182 Fazeley Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 5SE. You can expect plenty of cheesy goodness from our street food line up & market traders, drinks, live music, kids entertainment and more!
What's the Cheese Fest without wine?! We will be stocked up with fantastic wines that will pair with your cheesy foods perfectly. You can also expect our bar complete with local craft beers, ciders, cocktails and more! Hot tea and coffee will be on hand too.
With all the cheesy food, drinks, live bands, DJ sets and kids entertainment throughout the day, does it get much better than that? Tickets are £7.50 and available through Design My Night.
You GOUDA make sure you get your tickets or you'll BRIE missing out! If you have been to one of Seasonal Market events before, expect a complete sell-out.
12pm-4pm, Saturday 25th March - Standard Ticket
Day session, 12pm-4pm, Saturday 25th March 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 16:00||£7.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 25th March - Standard Ticket
Evening session, 4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 25th March 2023 (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£7.50|
The Bond, 180-182, Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.