Burger Fest at Aston Hall
- Aston Hall
Slingin' Burgers your way on the 16th July 2022 at Aston Hall in Birmingham. Get ready to wrap your mouth around some of the most exciting and juicy burgers around Birmingham and beyond. We also have bars selling local craft beers, bottle bars, tea and coffee, live music, DJs and a market hall filled with some of Birmingham's finest creators and makers in and around Birmingham.
We are pretty sure we say this every year, but this might be our best line up yet. We are celebrating some of Birmingham most-loved burger traders as well as a handful of out-of-town favourites. This years food traders include the likes of Stripclub Street Food, Flying Cows, BAHA Vegan, Yardbirds, Phat patties, Original Patty Men, Beef on the Block, Smoke and Bones, Meat Shack, sides of fries by Disco Fries and desserts from The Bournville Waffle Company.
Tickets are £6.50 per person via Design My Night but make sure you get them quickly as if you have ever been to one of the Seasonal Markets events, expect a complete sell-out. Children under 12s get in for free and we are a dog friendly event.
This event is in two sessions -
Saturday 16th July, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 16th July, 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Tickets are £6.50 per person
12pm-4pm, Saturday 16th July - Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket - Saturday 16th July 2022, 12pm-4pm (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 04:00||£6.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 16th July - Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket - Saturday 16th July 2022, 4:30pm-8:30pm (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£6.50|
Aston Hall, Trinity Road, Birmingham, B6 6JD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.