Burger Fest at Aston Hall
- Aston Hall
It's time for our annual (and some would say legendary) Burger Fest, and we have an exciting new venue to sling burgers from this year. Our Burger Fest will be taking place at the iconic Aston Hall this year. Get ready to wrap your mouth around some of the most exciting and juicy burgers around. As well as stunning street food burgers you can expect bars, live music, and a market hall filled with some of Birmingham's finest creators and makers in and around Birmingham.
We've got a very special lineup planned for this year - we are bringing back some Birminghams firm favourites, as well as welcoming some incredible out-of-town burger masters too. Birmingham favourites are joining us including the likes of Patty Freaks, Flying Cows, Libertine Burger, Yardbirds and burger newcomers Meat Meets Buns & Patty Dabblers, as well as some incredible out-of-town burger creators including London's Nanny Bills and Hitchin's Caws Burger... with more yet to be announced!
There will be everything from cocktails, beer, soft drinks available as well as coffee & tea from There Goes Coffee that will quench your thirst. With burgers, drinks and live bands and DJ sets throughout the day, does it get much better than that? Tickets are £6.50 per person via Design My Night but make sure you get them quickly as if you have ever been to one of the Seasonal Markets events, expect a complete sell-out. Children under 12s get in for free.
This event is in two sessions -
Saturday 3rd July, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 3rd July, 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Tickets are £6.50 per person
12pm-4pm, Saturday 3rd July - Standard Ticket
<p>Standard Ticket - Saturday 3rd July, 12pm-4pm (this ticket is for one person only)</p>
|12:00 - 16:00||£6.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 3rd July - Standard Ticket
<p>Standard Ticket - Saturday 3rd July, 4:30pm-8:30pm (this ticket is for one person only)</p>
|16:30 - 20:30||£6.50|
Aston Hall, Trinity Rd, Birmingham, B6 6JD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.