Birmingham Cocktail Weekend
- At venues across the City
When? From the first venue opening on Friday 14/07/17 until the last venue closes on Sunday 16/07/17
Where? All across the city, as always our hand picked venues will be revealed on our website in the run up to the event
What? A weekend of exploring new venues and sampling the best of Birmingham's cocktails. Buy your ticket online in advance then come down to the Courvoisier Hub at Hotel Du Vin during the weekend to swap it for your wristband and pick up your 2017 guide book!
Then it's time to make your way across our fantastic city sampling £4 signature cocktails at each venue and discovering all that is great about the Birmingham cocktail scene. We'll be throwing in free tastings, masterclasses and a whole host of fun events too. This is a weekend you don't want to miss!
Who? You! If you love cocktails then this is the event you need to be part of. Cocktail Weekend is an over 21s event.
Please drink responsibly.
Early Bird Wristbands are available at a discounted price of £8 until Friday 14th April. Standard wristbands are available at £10 there on in.
At venues across the City, Church Street, B3 2NR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of each venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Each venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Each venue reserves the right to refuse service.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to Birmingham Cocktail Weekend's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may not be able to swap the e-ticket for a wristband.
10. Venues may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, Birmingham Cocktail Weekend management, participating venues and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.